Why learn Italian?
Postcard-perfect scenery, gorgeous beaches and cities stacked with big-name sights – Italy manages to pack a lot into its borders. And no matter which part of Italy you visit, you’ll always find fantastic food, fine wines and plenty of style and sophistication.
Choosing to learn Italian will help you to get more out of a visit to Italy – and will be beneficial with everything from asking directions and ordering food to getting to know the locals. And even if you’ve no plans to travel there just yet, Italian is a beautiful and romantic language that you’ll find a pleasure to learn and speak.
If you do decide you’d like to learn to speak Italian, choosing to learn it with Linguaphone is the best way to ensure success. You’ll find it fun and instantly rewarding, and you’ll be able to start speaking simple phrases virtually straightaway.
Everything you need to know when you’re abroad
Engaging audio lessons will introduce you to everyday situations and scenarios, whilst the bilingual recordings will have you speaking the language within minutes.
This step by step course will teach you to:
- Respond and communicate when you meet people for the first time
- Order food and drink
- Start a conversation and get to know someone
- Talk about family and friends
- Find your way around and ask for directions
- Talk about your home and where you live
- Hire a car and go sightseeing
Choosing to learn with Linguaphone is the ideal way to take your first steps towards speaking Italian with confidence. The course is designed to be easy and enjoyable, following Linguaphone’s popular ‘listen, understand and speak’ methodology.
- 30 bilingual audio lessons – downloadable in MP3 format
- A full-colour guide in PDF format which can be downloaded to your laptop or Smartphone
- A printable vocabulary sheet for ease of use
- Online study – access your lessons from anywhere in the world
By the end of the course you will have mastered over 500 new words and be able to handle everything from greetings and everyday vocabulary to pronunciation and grammar.
Advantages of this course
Learning a foreign language is more than just something that will look good on your CV or come in handy when you’re travelling. In fact, research shows that there are far more benefits than you’d imagine:
- It boosts brain power and sharpens the mind – the techniques needed to learn another language mean people who speak more than one language have keener, more alert minds and are more perceptive than those that don’t
- It builds self-confidence – mastering a new skill and being able to communicate in a different tongue naturally increases self-confidence
- It develops the ability to multi-task – learning to switch between two systems of speech enables multilingual people, especially children, to become skilled multitaskers in other areas too
- It improves memory and other brain functions –the brain is like a muscle. The more it’s used, the better it works
So why not book an Italian course today – and say ciao to learning an exciting new language?
Do you live in... ?
Special Offer Pricing
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android