M_o_R Practitioner Classroom
|M_o_R Practitioner||London||22-04-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||Bristol||13-05-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||Glasgow||13-05-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||Manchester||13-05-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||Reading||13-05-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||London||20-05-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||Birmingham||10-06-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||London||17-06-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||London||15-07-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
|M_o_R Practitioner||London||12-08-2020||4 Days||£1,195|
The two-day Management of Risk (M_o_R®) Practitioner course will teach you how to apply your understanding of the four elements of the M_o_R® framework – Principles, Approach, Processes, and Embedding – and tailor it to a scenario situation. This will build on the knowledge studied in the Foundation stage.
The M_o_R® Practitioner qualification is a globally recognised benchmark for Risk Managers and Project Managers who specialise in risk, improving your ability to make decisions that take risk into account. This qualification is a welcome addition to any CV, boosting your career prospects.
The M_o_R® Practitioner programme will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement the M_o_R® framework into a project scenario within any industry. The course is led by an expert instructor who has improved the outcomes of risk management in their career, and they will look to impart their expertise to you.
M_o_R® Practitioner Exam Format
The M_O_R® Practitioner exam is in the following format:
- Objective testing
- 4 questions - 20 question items per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours (180 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners).
To take the Practitioner exam, you will need to hold a valid M_o_R® Foundation certificate.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Gain the knowledge needed to influence and shape risk management across an organization.
- Learn to encourage openness and discuss business issues to meet objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money.
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives.
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business.
- Simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Classes are run by experienced approved trainers
- Receive an approved courseware book, including sample papers and exercises, to help you prepare for exams
- Official M_o_R® Manual included
- Drinks and refreshments included
- Interest free credit and finance options available
- Learn how to tailor the M_o_R® framework to a real-world scenario
The M_o_R® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.