P3O® Foundation Classroom
|P3O® Foundation||London||20-04-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||Birmingham||20-04-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||Manchester||11-05-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||London||18-05-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||Leeds||08-06-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||London||15-06-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||Birmingham||15-06-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||London||06-07-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||London||03-08-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
|P3O® Foundation||London||07-09-2020||3 Days||£1,495|
The three-day P3O® Foundation course will prepare you for the P3O® Foundation exam which will set you on your way to becoming an integral part of any project, programme or project office. You will understand the basic tools and techniques of P3O®. P3O® is a part of the Global Best Practice suite from governing body AXELOS, and it also utilises PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® to successfully deliver projects and programmes that align with business objectives.
The P3O® structure ensures senior management are able to make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
The P3O® Foundation course offers the in-depth understanding of the methodology, allowing you to analyse, distinguish, and review the success or failure of projects and programmes.
P3O® Foundation Exam Format
- 75 multiple choice questions – 70 live and 5 trial
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How portfolio, programmes and projects relate
- Why it is important to provide appropriate support at all these levels
- The value of a P3O® to the organization
- How to identify a 'best-in-class' P3O® model
- How to identify different models for support provision, and the factors that influence their design
- To recognise the roles within a P3O®
- To apply the main P3O® principles
- how to identify the tools and techniques that support consistent delivery of functions and services
- Develop the business case required to obtain senior management approval for the P3O®
- Identify and build the most appropriate P3O model, which will adapt to the organization's needs, taking account of the organization's size and portfolio, programme and project management maturity
- Identify the most appropriate roles required to populate a specified P3O® structure
- Plan the implementation of a P3O®
- Choose and use appropriate tools and techniques while running the P3O® and advising those who shape the portfolio of programmes and projects.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- eCertificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to P3O® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with e-learning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
The P3O® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. P3O ® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.