P3O Foundation & Practitioner Classroom
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||20-04-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||Birmingham||20-04-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||Manchester||11-05-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||18-05-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||Leeds||08-06-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||15-06-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||Birmingham||15-06-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||06-07-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||03-08-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
|P3O® Foundation & Practitioner||London||07-09-2020||5 Days||£2,750|
P3O® is an abbreviation for Portfolio, Programme, and Project Office. It is a part of the AXELOS Global Best Practice suite of project management qualifications and is a universally applicable guidance to help organisations build support structures that enable the successful delivery of their portfolios of change programmes and projects.
P3O® aligns itself with other best practice methodologies to help deliver projects, utilising PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® within an organisation or department.
The five-day course will fully prepare you for the P3O® Foundation & Practitioner exams. You will understand the basics, functions and service, models, roles and tools and techniques behind P3O®, as well as knowing how to implement the methodology into a real-world scenario.
The P3O® Foundation course offers the in-depth understanding of the methodology, allowing you to analyse, distinguish, and review the success or failure of projects and programmes.
P3O® Foundation Exam Format
- 75 multiple choice questions – 70 live and 5 trial
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book
The Practitioner will teach you how to design, implement, manage or work in any component office within a P3O® model, and how you can align the methodology with other Best Practice guidance to help deliver successful projects.
P3O® Practitioner Exam Format
- Four objective testing questions
- 150 minutes’ duration
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Open book - Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O® guide only
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How portfolio, programmes and projects relate
- Why it is important to provide appropriate support at all these levels
- The value of a P3O® to the organization
- How to identify a 'best-in-class' P3O® model
- How to identify different models for support provision, and the factors that influence their design
- To recognise the roles within a P3O®
- To apply the main P3O® principles
- how to identify the tools and techniques that support consistent delivery of functions and services
- Develop the business case required to obtain senior management approval for the P3O®
- Identify and build the most appropriate P3O model, which will adapt to the organization's needs, taking account of the organization's size and portfolio, programme and project management maturity
- Identify the most appropriate roles required to populate a specified P3O® structure
- Plan the implementation of a P3O®
- Choose and use appropriate tools and techniques while running the P3O® and advising those who shape the portfolio of programmes and projects.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O® Guide Included
- eCertificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to P3O® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with e-learning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
The P3O® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. P3O ® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.