Project Director Certification (PRINCE2® & MSP® Foundation & Practitioner, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Exams) (EC112687)
Monitor your project management team with expertise and prowess, by signing up to gain three top-notch certifications that will demonstrate your leadership, strategic and organisational qualities today! From an executive level, a project director will be able to oversee any real-life project successfully, ensuring objectives are achieved with minimal fuss, while adhering to the all-important outlined budget. With this bundle, including PRINCE2, MSP and Six Sigma curricula, students will be able to demonstrate the authority, governance and know-how they are required to progress in their professional development.
What Will I Learn?
Starting with the basics, you will work through the foundation level PRINCE2 framework, before moving on to more advanced learning with the practitioner level. In addition, you will also gain expert-level process improvement techniques and processes thanks to the Six Sigma Black Belt package, which will give you the expertise required to administer these techniques as a project director, as well as gaining crucial and in-demand programme management skills provided by the MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) certification.
How Does It Work?
Sign up today, and you will have immediate access to the top quality courseware that offers online delivery, whenever you wish to use it. Work through the each course modules at your own pace, prepare for the examinations at the end and complete them at times that are convenient for you. The bumper package ensures that you will be able to add three industry-recognised qualifications to your resume, and will be able to prove to your existing and future organisations that you are a potential project director that they can trust!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This intensive course bundle would be best suited to individuals who already have substantial project management experience, especially in a senior role. Previous qualifications in lower level Six Sigma belts would also be advantageous, but the Six Sigma Black Belt course does brush on this knowledge to get all students up to speed.
- Work your way through both Foundation and Practitioner levels of the PRINCE2 framework, and feel confident in your ability to lead, manage and direct any real-time project.
- Get to grips with all aspects of the PRINCE2 syllabus, including all areas of project initiation and management, and the associated risks, control, organisation and planning themes.
- Understand the MSP training programme, at both foundation and expert levels, covering areas including its concepts, vision, benefits realisation and quality management.
- Gain expert knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies, including the Define, Measure, Analyse, Control and Improve phases of process improvement.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Online courseware means you can study at times that are convenient to you. Compatibility with various devices and browsers mean you can study at home, or on the go.
- Make use of the tests, simulations and various media to help you retain as much information as possible and sail through the final assessment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt manual included in the course material.
- Online technical support is available should you run into difficulties with the courseware.
- Add globally-recognised certifications to your resume, and apply for the project director role that you’ve been eyeing!
Aim high and gain these industry-leading qualifications, and you will be able to bag that project director position you’ve been dreaming about! Sign up today!
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This package includes
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Training with Exams£775View More
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Exam - IASSC Accredited£599View More
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training & Exam - Online (6th Edition)£495View More